Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

MMmmm

Well, it was very very good, I really like the detail and style. Music was nicely done as well.

Invader Zim fan?

My Screen Name My Screen Name

Pwnt

Loved it man, keep up the gud work :)

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

I loleded

I'll bet this is what the guys who made the movie sounded like when they first were thinking of the storyline XD

Well, very funny. Simple animation, yet hilarious. I laughed out loud several times throughout. Great sense of humour ;D

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2

Dude

That was fucking incredible. I can't believe you finally got it done.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Dude

That was fucking insane, man. It makes me want to go back to stick animating again and I said I never will. XD. I would love to see another. I think a cool feature for the second one would be that you control the camera movement with your mouse. (Like you had for the preloader)

Life's about sk8boarding Life's about sk8boarding

Uhhh

Well, I gave you a 5/5 rating, but I'm going to give you a 9/10 review. Why not a 10? Well, I must say, you were right, I did laugh. It was funny, yes. Voice acting wasn't too great though, sometimes it was a bit hard to understand you. Also, sometimes the graphics were a bit bad, but I still liked the style. Try increasing the image quality for imported bitmaps next time or something. I'd love to see a sequel though, man, so great job!

[fishes] [fishes]

Wowzerz

A big chunk of my life..wasted. BUT It was good. I liked it, so don't get me wrong. It had a surreal feeling to it, and was nicely done. I'll give you a 5/5 rating and a 9/10 review. Nice job, and I wouldn't mind seeing more like it.

notorious responds:

uhhhh more like 5 minutes 'wasted' if you could call it that

thanks for the good review

&amp;lt;3 AVA <3 AVA

Lawl

Wow, man congrats on the front page. I was quite surprised. You are a lucky dude. I mean, it's like 10 seconds long or somethin, and isn't anything AMAZING, but still, it's an interesting style, nicely done. Keep it up, man. Graphics - pretty good, animation - well, good, it was a pretty neat style, audio - well I liked the music, so nice choice :D

chaos-warrior responds:

Its 51 seconds long without the credits -_-
But thanks anyway. :P

Drinkin with badd Drinkin with badd

Blehdah

It was short, and a very not-smooth animation style. Idk, it really was kinda stupid. It seemed like it was intended to have a great concept, but it really was dumb. Idk, man, it wasn't all that great. But again, I've also seen worse, so I won't give you anything less than a 4/10.

MarcyVF's New Grounds MarcyVF's New Grounds

HeyHeyHey

Hey, this is James, the programmer of Nameless The Game. I loled when I heard Yotam was your favorite artist. Idk why, but I just did. He is pretty fuckin hilarious. Anyways, nice commercial, man. I think I might actually favorite this. And yeah, I'm 15 (Just turned 15) so we're both young flashers. Keep up the good work, man. :D