Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

MMmmm

Well, it was very very good, I really like the detail and style. Music was nicely done as well.

Invader Zim fan?

My Screen Name My Screen Name

Pwnt

Loved it man, keep up the gud work :)

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

I loleded

I'll bet this is what the guys who made the movie sounded like when they first were thinking of the storyline XD

Well, very funny. Simple animation, yet hilarious. I laughed out loud several times throughout. Great sense of humour ;D

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

Hmmph

The concept is there, and I even said aloud "This is a good idea," but it's a bit unpolished. The store doesn't work, and I went back to the first level and none of the commands worked at all. Also, a couple ideas, maybe for a sequel?

S.O.S. - go back to the main menu? or pause the game?
In the beginning, be able to type your name in with Morse Code.

Just a couple thoughts.

Grent responds:

Store's been fixed. The failure of commands seems to be linked to backing out of a menu; I'm trying to find the exact source of the bug right now.

As for a sequel, I can't say that it's terribly likely. Des and I are both very tired of working on this game (doing something for three days straight, stopping only to eat and sleep can do that to you), and we'd like to do something completely different next.

One Chance One Chance

Good Game

The game was awesome and fun, and I'm going to clear my data to play it again for a better path. I found a couple glitches in one playthrough. When both your family members are dead, you see the two graves, but the next day heading to work there was only one. And when I chose to go to work to die, for a split second, before I started moving, my child was on my back even though she died.

And for all the morons asking about a replay button. The game is called ONE CHANCE.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

So addicting!

I played this for well over 2 hours without getting bored, I got all but 1 achievement, which I'll come back for later. It's extremely addicting, and very fun. I love the graphics and gameplay. Keep up the great work, very awesome game!

Been forever since I've played a Flash game I enjoyed so much.

Kindred (Super Metroid) Kindred (Super Metroid)

Fantastic

I've had this song in my favorites for a while, and I just came back and listened to it (a couple of times), and I at one time even had this in my itunes playlist (old computer). But even listening to it now, I feel that it is marvelous. Great vocals, great mix, great overall. Now what needs to be done, IMO, is a Metroid movie needs to be made and this needs to be in it! 5/5

xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

Hell to the yes

Definitely shit-your-pants worthy. Great track, man keep it up!

~Alfa~ Fair Game ~Alfa~ Fair Game

Muchos Greatos

I love it man, it's intense and keeps me listening. Keep up the good work!